Hugh Harris from The Kooks talks about their latest album Junk of the Heart, changing producers, how to choose songs, and much more! Listen to the full interview above!
About WPGU Staff
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
May 20, 2013 - 9:28 pm Bloody Mary (Nerve Endings) Silversun Pickups
May 20, 2013 - 9:24 pm Panic Station Muse
May 20, 2013 - 9:20 pm Little Talks Of Monsters And Men Into The Woods
May 20, 2013 - 9:16 pm Mountain Song Jane's Addiction
May 20, 2013 - 9:12 pm Trying To Be Cool Phoenix
- DJ Blog: This Day In Music History – R.E.M. November 17, 2011
- WPGU Presents: The Great Cover Up :Day 1: January 15, 2012
- Joe Pug pierces the soul in “The Great Despiser” May 4, 2012
- Alternative Election Day November 6, 2012
- Childish Gambino’s Camp November 10, 2011
- Vampire Weekend – Modern Vampires of the City (Review) May 14, 2013
- Foxygen – No Destruction (Video) May 10, 2013
- WPGU’s Summer Playlist May 10, 2013
- The National – Sea Of Love (Video) May 8, 2013
- Smith Westerns – Varisty (Video) May 8, 2013
- David Christians: "the same National that we have come to know and ...
- Townie: Yes, Yes, Yes wasn't their first effort... rememb...
- Carte R4 3DS: I am so grateful for your post.Thanks Again....
- Linda Richardson: You Rock Joe!...
- Recap: The Great Cover Up 2013 - Pizza.fm: [...] **Note: This recap only covers Days 2-4. If ...
album review Alternative Bon Iver Bonnaroo Canopy Club Champaign Champaign-Urbana Chicago Chicago festivals Elsinore featured festival coverage in-studio Jack White Joe Pug Laughing Prairie Dog Local local music Lollapalooza Mixer mixtape Monday Monday Mixer music music festivals Of Montreal pitchfork Pygmalion Pygmalion Music Festival Radio Radiohead Santah show preview show review Smith Westerns Talking Trash with Ash The National The Shins Trash of the Week Urbana Vampire Weekend WPGU WPGU album review WPGU in-studio WPGU Presents
About Illini Media
The Illini Media Company, a non-profit corporation chartered by the State of Illinois in 1911, has been the heart of communication for students at the University of Illinois for more than 100 years. Operating The Daily Illini, WPGU-FM, the Illio yearbook, buzz Magazine, the217.com, and the Technograph engineering magazine, the Illini Media Company offers students a wide range of opportunities working in media. You can support WPGU by donating here.