I don’t know about you guys, but I loved seeing American Idiot on broadway. Apparently the lead singer of Green Day, Billy Jo Armstrong, is back at it again, but this time he’s working on a rock-opera rendition of Shakespeare. That’s right. Bill Shakespeare. Armstrong is helping the Yale Repertory Theatre write songs for their rendition Much Ado About Nothing called These Paper Bullets. For more info, check out the article on Rolling Stone.
Billy Joe Armstrong returns to theatre industry
About Boswell Hutson
(Web Director) Hey! I’m Boswell Anthony Hutson…and I have 3 last names (kind of). I major in Classics, and look forward to a bright future of unemployment and underachieving. I also tend to like rap music and acoustic guitar more than the average person. I post news and stuff.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- DJ Blog: This Day In Music History – R.E.M. November 17, 2011
- WPGU Presents: The Great Cover Up :Day 1: January 15, 2012
- Joe Pug pierces the soul in “The Great Despiser” May 4, 2012
- Alternative Election Day November 6, 2012
- Childish Gambino’s Camp November 10, 2011
- Vampire Weekend – Modern Vampires of the City (Review) May 14, 2013
- Foxygen – No Destruction (Video) May 10, 2013
- WPGU’s Summer Playlist May 10, 2013
- The National – Sea Of Love (Video) May 8, 2013
- Smith Westerns – Varisty (Video) May 8, 2013
- David Christians: "the same National that we have come to know and ...
- Townie: Yes, Yes, Yes wasn't their first effort... rememb...
- Carte R4 3DS: I am so grateful for your post.Thanks Again....
- Linda Richardson: You Rock Joe!...
- Recap: The Great Cover Up 2013 - Pizza.fm: [...] **Note: This recap only covers Days 2-4. If ...