School just started…and for me that means that the amount of music I will listen to will start to sky-rocket. The school year always seems to put me into a rut, where I can’t seem to stop playing the same four albums over and over again. Hopefully this mixer is a stepping stone both for [...]
Despite a two and a half hour rain delay, Lollapalooza still prospered on day two. Somehow, Perry Ferrell must have convinced Rahm Emmanuel to lengthen the “quiet hours” imposed by the city, and the festival got a rare 45-minute extension. Though some sets (Temper Trap, included) were canceled during the storm, performers still gave it [...]
- DJ Blog: This Day In Music History – R.E.M. November 17, 2011
- WPGU Presents: The Great Cover Up :Day 1: January 15, 2012
- Joe Pug pierces the soul in “The Great Despiser” May 4, 2012
- Alternative Election Day November 6, 2012
- Childish Gambino’s Camp November 10, 2011
- Vampire Weekend – Modern Vampires of the City (Review) May 14, 2013
- Foxygen – No Destruction (Video) May 10, 2013
- WPGU’s Summer Playlist May 10, 2013
- The National – Sea Of Love (Video) May 8, 2013
- Smith Westerns – Varisty (Video) May 8, 2013
- David Christians: "the same National that we have come to know and ...
- Townie: Yes, Yes, Yes wasn't their first effort... rememb...
- Carte R4 3DS: I am so grateful for your post.Thanks Again....
- Linda Richardson: You Rock Joe!...
- Recap: The Great Cover Up 2013 - Pizza.fm: [...] **Note: This recap only covers Days 2-4. If ...