Ashley Kordik chats with the Heroic Charade about their name, their influences, and how they formed. They play an awesome Young the Giant cover and their song “The Monotone Disaster.” Check out more of their music here.
Tag Archives | Young the Giant
May 20, 2013 - 2:22 pm Alive Pearl Jam Ten
May 20, 2013 - 2:17 pm Sixteen Saltines Jack White
May 20, 2013 - 2:13 pm Come As You Are Nirvana Nevermind
May 20, 2013 - 2:10 pm Safe and Sound Capital Cities Capital Cities - EP
May 20, 2013 - 2:05 pm Home Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zer Up From Below
- DJ Blog: This Day In Music History – R.E.M. November 17, 2011
- WPGU Presents: The Great Cover Up :Day 1: January 15, 2012
- Joe Pug pierces the soul in “The Great Despiser” May 4, 2012
- Alternative Election Day November 6, 2012
- Childish Gambino’s Camp November 10, 2011
- Vampire Weekend – Modern Vampires of the City (Review) May 14, 2013
- Foxygen – No Destruction (Video) May 10, 2013
- WPGU’s Summer Playlist May 10, 2013
- The National – Sea Of Love (Video) May 8, 2013
- Smith Westerns – Varisty (Video) May 8, 2013
- David Christians: "the same National that we have come to know and ...
- Townie: Yes, Yes, Yes wasn't their first effort... rememb...
- Carte R4 3DS: I am so grateful for your post.Thanks Again....
- Linda Richardson: You Rock Joe!...
- Recap: The Great Cover Up 2013 - Pizza.fm: [...] **Note: This recap only covers Days 2-4. If ...
album review Alternative Bon Iver Bonnaroo Canopy Club Champaign Champaign-Urbana Chicago Chicago festivals Elsinore featured festival coverage in-studio Jack White Joe Pug Laughing Prairie Dog Local local music Lollapalooza Mixer mixtape Monday Monday Mixer music music festivals Of Montreal pitchfork Pygmalion Pygmalion Music Festival Radio Radiohead Santah show preview show review Smith Westerns Talking Trash with Ash The National The Shins Trash of the Week Urbana Vampire Weekend WPGU WPGU album review WPGU in-studio WPGU Presents
About Illini Media
The Illini Media Company, a non-profit corporation chartered by the State of Illinois in 1911, has been the heart of communication for students at the University of Illinois for more than 100 years. Operating The Daily Illini, WPGU-FM, the Illio yearbook, buzz Magazine, the217.com, and the Technograph engineering magazine, the Illini Media Company offers students a wide range of opportunities working in media. You can support WPGU by donating here.