M.E. Maloney

M.E. is an advertising major. This is the second alternative radio station she has worked for and she loves it. Alternative music can be found blasting in her headphones 80% of the time (the other 20% designated for funk and bossa nova). She currently works as a music intern and a social media intern at WPGU as well. She hopes to work in the music business doing promotion after graduating. When not doing music and advertising, M.E. can be found doing sketch comedy and improv around campus. She is a member Hive Society Improv and Potted Meat Sketch Comedy. If you can't tell, this girl likes to hear herself talk, but you might too! Tune in to her show on Mondays and Wednesdays at 10a.m.!