Everyone loves it when bands take song suggestions, and sometimes it’s the only way to get them to play a great B-side or something from their debut album. Pearl Jam decided to let one fan actually make a setlist for one of their shows. Due to time, they couldn’t play everything he requested, but he [...]
June 19, 2013 - 10:19 pm I Love You Said The Whale
June 19, 2013 - 10:14 pm Itchin' On a Photograph Grouplove
June 19, 2013 - 10:11 pm Take A Walk Passion Pit
June 19, 2013 - 10:07 pm Radioactive Imagine Dragons Continued Silence EP
June 19, 2013 - 10:03 pm Oh Love Green Day
- DJ Blog: This Day In Music History – R.E.M. November 17, 2011
- Joe Pug pierces the soul in “The Great Despiser” May 4, 2012
- WPGU Presents: The Great Cover Up :Day 1: January 15, 2012
- Alternative Election Day November 6, 2012
- Childish Gambino’s Camp November 10, 2011
- The Postal Service – A Tattered Line of String (Video) June 19, 2013
- Arctic Monkeys – Do I Wanna Know? (Video) June 19, 2013
- Pygmalion Music Festival releases full lineup June 18, 2013
- Smith Westerns stream new album in full June 17, 2013
- Phoenix reveal US tour dates June 11, 2013
- David Christians: "the same National that we have come to know and ...
- Townie: Yes, Yes, Yes wasn't their first effort... rememb...
- Linda Richardson: You Rock Joe!...
- Recap: The Great Cover Up 2013 - Pizza.fm: [...] **Note: This recap only covers Days 2-4. If ...
- Mary Grace: This is a great one...
album review Alternative Bon Iver Bonnaroo Canopy Club Champaign Champaign-Urbana Chicago Elsinore featured festival coverage in-studio Jack White Joe Pug Laughing Prairie Dog Local local music Lollapalooza Mixer mixtape Monday Monday Mixer music music festivals Of Montreal pitchfork Pygmalion Pygmalion Music Festival Radio Radiohead Santah show preview show review Smith Westerns Talking Trash with Ash The National The Shins Trash of the Week Urbana Vampire Weekend video WPGU WPGU album review WPGU in-studio WPGU Presents
About Illini Media
The Illini Media Company, a non-profit corporation chartered by the State of Illinois in 1911, has been the heart of communication for students at the University of Illinois for more than 100 years. Operating The Daily Illini, WPGU-FM, the Illio yearbook, buzz Magazine, the217.com, and the Technograph engineering magazine, the Illini Media Company offers students a wide range of opportunities working in media. You can support WPGU by donating here.