Lollapalooza’s 3rd and final day started and ended with a bang worthy of this year’s festival. Though pretty much the entire south end was transformed into a ankle-breaking swamp, shows there carried on with no problem. Bombay Bicycle Club (Red Bull Stage 12:45-1:30) As many of you know, I’m a huge British music enthusiast. [...]
As long as I’ve been listening to music I’ve never really listened to lyrics. The vocals have always just added rhythm and harmony, but if you asked me the meaning behind most lyrics or what an artist was trying to say, I would have no idea. When my friend showed me Sigur Rós, a band [...]
On November 2 the details of the soundtrack to director Cameron Crowe’s newest film, We Bought a Zoo, were released. Crowe, known for not only his directing but his involvement with the music industry, went to Sigur Ros front man, Jonsi, to score the film. Crowe has had a relationship with Icelandic band, Sigur Ros, [...]
- DJ Blog: This Day In Music History – R.E.M. November 17, 2011
- WPGU Presents: The Great Cover Up :Day 1: January 15, 2012
- Joe Pug pierces the soul in “The Great Despiser” May 4, 2012
- Alternative Election Day November 6, 2012
- Childish Gambino’s Camp November 10, 2011
- Vampire Weekend – Modern Vampires of the City (Review) May 14, 2013
- Foxygen – No Destruction (Video) May 10, 2013
- WPGU’s Summer Playlist May 10, 2013
- The National – Sea Of Love (Video) May 8, 2013
- Smith Westerns – Varisty (Video) May 8, 2013
- David Christians: "the same National that we have come to know and ...
- Townie: Yes, Yes, Yes wasn't their first effort... rememb...
- Carte R4 3DS: I am so grateful for your post.Thanks Again....
- Linda Richardson: You Rock Joe!...
- Recap: The Great Cover Up 2013 - Pizza.fm: [...] **Note: This recap only covers Days 2-4. If ...